I've been working on a project and have had to ask a bunch of men what their deal breakers are when it comes to dating and relationships. The most surprising, yet most practical, deal breaker I've heard so far is "if she has a major STD, like herpes or AIDS." I actually laughed out loud. I don't know why, but I thought it was really funny. But in this world today, you can never be too careful. No!!! I forgot. .... the most surprising was the man who said that a woman with a terminal illness is a deal breaker. He ultimately changed that answer with the fear that people would think he's an @sshole. Ya think??? I've been getting such a kick out of hearing the perspective of all these guys that I was thrown for a loop when one guy asked ME. What are YOUR deal breakers?? As I've been out of the dating loop for 2-3 years now, it took me a second. Then I found myself stating MY dealbreakers, as follows:
1. A man with an unwillingness to travel.
2. A man with no ambition/drive.
3. Someone who has no desire to expand his horizons to have empathy towards other walks of life.
4. A person who is generally mean and/or rude to/towards servers, homeless people, and animals.
5. Ummmmmmmmmmmm....aaaaaand a man with smaller hands than me.
I feel like all mine were the same. Same theme. Well 1-4 at least lol.
So tell me....what are YOUR deal breakers???